Terms and Conditions
Full Terms & Conditions
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain and the Isle of Man only. Employees of Coca-Cola European Partners Great Britain Limited, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
2. Entrants must be aged 16 or over.
3. This promotion opens on 11.04.18 and closes at 23:59 on 24.04.18 Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
4. A maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person per day and a maximum of one prize may be won per household.
5. Purchase necessary.
How to enter
6. To enter this promotion, purchase any Capri-Sun 10x200ml pack (all variants). Then, text ‘CAPRI’ plus the last four digits of the barcode to 88008.
Selecting the winners
7. 6 winners will be selected by a random draw on 04.05.18 from all valid entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. The winners will receive: 1 of 6 x LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester Master Model Building Experience. Included in the prize is: 1 hour master model builder lesson, behind the scenes tour, admission tickets and LEGOLAND annual passes (max 4). There are 6 prizes available.
9. Winners, or guests of winners, aged less than 18 years must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian when participating in the prize.
10. The prize is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Notification and delivery of the prize
11. The winners will be notified within 7 working days of being selected, using the contact details provided on entry to this promotion.
12. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners. However, if a winner has not responded to notification within 28 days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
13. The winners will receive confirmation of the prize in writing which will be dispatched to the winners by post within 10 working days of accepting the prize, no later than 18.05.18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
14. The winners are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
15. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
16. Standard network charges apply, usually 10p to 12p. Texts may not be included in any bundle of free texts, text package and/or talk plan. Please check with your network operator. Please ensure you have the permission of the person who pays the mobile phone bill before entering this promotion.
17. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
18. The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
19. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
20. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
21. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
22. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
23. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
24. The names of the winners will be made available on request to those sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Golley Retail, 5-8 Richmond Terrace, Guiseley, Leeds. West Yorkshire LS20 8BP after 04.05.18.
25. The winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
26. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
27. Promoter: Coca-Cola European Partners Great Britain Limited, Pemberton House, Bakers Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1EZ. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.