Terms and Conditions
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain and the Isle of Man only. Employees of Coca-Cola European Partners Great Britain Limited, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
2. Entrants must be aged 16 or over and have access to the internet and an email account .
3. This promotion opens at 00:00 on 16th May 2018 and closes at 23:59 on 5th June 2018. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
4. A maximum of one entry is permitted per person per day and a maximum of one prize may be won per household.
How to enter
5. To enter this promotion, purchase any 1.5L Coca-Cola Classic, 2L Diet Coke or 2L Coca-Cola Zero Sugar packs. Then, scan the QR code visit www.cocacolafootball.co.uk/co-op follow the online instructions and enter the last 4 numbers from the barcode on your promotional product along with your contact details on the online form.
Selecting the winners
6. 90 winners will be selected at random upon completion of the online instructions and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. Each winner will receive one of either of the following (prizes will be drawn randomly):
• 30 x 50" Hisense Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR ULED TV (N6800 Series) - Premium viewing quality with a ULED (Ultra LED) screen, HDR Plus and 4K upscaling. Catch-up & 4K Streaming with Vidaa U. Built-in Wifi and Hisense Smart platform. Dolby Digital+ Audio. Freeview HD with Freeview Play. 4 x HDMI (2xHDMI 2.0 & 2x HDMI), 3 x USB, 1 x Composite Video.
• 30 x Lifestyle Granada 4 Burner Gas BBQ - Red finish. Stainless steel burners x 4. Cooking grill W62cm x D39cm. Side burner & warming rack. Porcelain coated steel cooking grills. Hose & regulator included. Porcelain coated flame tamers. Control knobs - integral ignition. Wheels for ease of movement. Double skinned roasting hood with steel end caps and temperature gauge. Assembled dimensions 143cm x 60cm x 115cm. Weight NW/GW: 34Kg/37Kg. Box Dimensions: W74cm x D59cm x H63.5cm.
• 30 x Husky Lifestyle Coca-Cola branded Mini Fridge fully stocked with Coca-Cola - Official Coca-Cola branding. A + energy rating. Compressor technology. Adjustable thermostat. Approx. 40x330ml/440ml can capacity. Designed for domestic use only. Dimensions: Nett HxWxD – 510x430x460, Packaging HxWxD – 525x460x510. Weight: Nett/Gross (without stock) – 14/16.3kg.
Notification and delivery of the prize
8. The winners will be notified instantly upon completion of the online instructions and will be contacted within 3 working days via the email address provided to confirm latest dispatch date of prize.
9. The prizes will be dispatched first class royal mail to the winners by post by 16th July 2018. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
10. The winners are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
12. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
13. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
14. The Promoter and its agents will use any personal information and contact details you supply strictly for the purposes of administering the competition only.
15. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
16. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
17. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
18. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
19. The names of the winners will be made available on request to those sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Coca-Cola World Cup 2018 Competition, Mesh Marketing, 12-16 Laystall Street, London EC1R 4PF after 8th June 2018.
20. Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this promotion without compensation.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control. Entrants will be notified of any amendments on this website and are effective once published. It is the responsibility of the entrants to review the terms for any changes throughout the duration of the Promotion. Continued participation in the Promotion following any amendments will be deemed acceptance of such changes.
22. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in conection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: Coca-Cola European Partners Great Britain Limited, Pemberton House, Bakers Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1EZ. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.