Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all mainland UK residents except employees and families of the promoter, R&R Ice Cream UK Ltd and any affiliates, any third parties or anyone professionally associated with the promotion. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. Entry is online with entries being collected at coop.co.uk/winacornishbreak, access to the internet is required.
3. Promotion period: entrants must submit their name, address and phone number between 00:01 22nd November 2017 and the closing date of 23:59 12th December 2017
4. Entries received outside of the promotional period or entries which are missing mandatory information and/or which contain incorrect information will not be accepted.
5. The promoter and the Co-operative Group will not be liable for entries which are not received or which are incomplete, inaccurate, corrupt or delayed for any reason. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
6. Entries are limited to only one entry per person. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. The main prize is: a treehouse cabin escape for a family of four (based on two adults and two children under the age of 16) for 3 nights staying at Deerpark, Cornwall. The prize also includes a breakfast and BBQ pack, fresh fruit, vegetable and a salad box. Access to movies during the holiday including a night in treat pack, a children’s explorer pack, pizza delivery on one night, a nature trail pack for all the family. Also includes a stream dipping experience for the family and £100 travel allowance.
9. At least one guest must be over the age of 18. The 3 night stay must fall over the weekend (Friday – Monday). The prize is valid for 12 months but excludes stays over the Christmas and New Year period, bank holidays and Easter. All elements of the prize are subject to availability at time of booking.
10. No additional costs are included in the prize. The prize cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged and no cash alternative will be offered.
11. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value.
12. The winner will be picked at random from all valid entries on 15th December 2017. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Winners must accept and redeem the prize in accordance with the terms & conditions.
14. Within 14 days of the winner being drawn, the promoter will contact the winner by telephone, post or email using the details provided at entry. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
15. The winner must respond to the promoter within 14 days of the promoter’s first attempt to notify them that they have won in order to accept the prize.
16. In the event that a winner does not respond to accept the prize within 14 days of notification, the prize will be forfeited and the promoter will be entitled to draw a reserve winner.
17. By entering and being a winner of any of Co-op giveaways, you agree to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the promoter or its agencies. The promoter will treat all personal information obtained through each of the entrants’ registration as private and confidential and will comply with Data Protection Act.
18. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify from this prize any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through manipulation of codes, multiple computer generated entries, or otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter.
19. The promoter will not be liable for system failures, network errors, errors or unavailability on its website, hacks on the system or personal computer/mobile devices of any kind.
20. The promoter’s decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
22. The promoter may collect personal data from the entrants under the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable data privacy laws. Unless an entrant has expressly consented to the use of their personal information for future marketing purposes or an entrant is selected as a winner, the entrants’ personal information provided with their entry will be held and used by the promoter for the sole purpose of administering this prize draw.
23. The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Revised terms and conditions shall be available at the promoters’ website.
24. This prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
25. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
26. Co-operative Group Limited (525R) is not the Promoter, Co-operative Group Limited and its subsidiary or parent undertakings shall not be liable for any breaches of these terms and conditions by the Promoter.
27. Promoter: R&R Ice Cream Ltd. Richmond House, Leeming Bar, Northallerton, North Yorkshire, DL7 9UL, England