Terms and Conditions
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion.
Who may enter:
1.This free prize draw for one £2,000 Thomas Cook Travel Gift Voucher prize as described below at paragraph 11 (“Promotion”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over. Residents of Northern Ireland, and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the draw are all excluded from this Promotion.
How to enter:
2. To take part in this Promotion purchase any Lucozade Energy 500ml variant from a participating Co-op Food Store (which are owned by Co-operative Group Limited) or Society Store (which are owned by The Co-operative Federal Retail and Trading Services) and text ENERGY and the last 5 digits of the product barcode to 84101 to enter the prize draw. Texts are charged at the standard message rate. Entrants must retain the receipt relating to the relevant purchase.
3. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry permitted per specified purchase requirement; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry requirements; (c) unrecognised barcode numbers will be deemed invalid; and (d) a maximum of 1 entry per person and mobile number per day is permitted.
4. Maximum 1 prize per person and household for this Promotion.
5. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in the invalidation of all of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
6. Messages charged at service provider’s standard network rate. Texts may not be included in any ‘text inclusive’ packages. Texts received after the end of the Promotional Period will not be entered into the prize draw but may still be charged.
7. All entrants will receive a thank you for entering message. Entrants will not be charged by Promoter for receiving this message.
8. All entries must be received between 00:00 25th April 2018 and 23:59 15th May 2018 (UK time) (“the Promotional Period”).
Winner selection and notification:
9. There will be one draw at the end of the Promotional Period.
10. The winner will be selected at random by an automated program from all valid entries received each calendar day. The winner will be notified by a phone call within 14 days of the competition closing date. Any non-winning entries will not be rolled over into subsequent draws.
11. There is one prize to be won. This prize is a £2,000 Thomas Cook Travel Gift Voucher. (“Prize”).
12. The Prize is subject to third party terms and restrictions, available at www.thomascook.com/gift-cards/.
13. To receive the Prize, the Prize winner must provide their address when notified by telephone call. The Prize winner will receive the Prize via overnight courier service.
14. The Promoter does not accept any liability for prizes lost, damaged or stolen.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the Prize and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing prizes are non-transferable.
16. If the winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a Prize, or cannot be contacted within 14 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to another entrant.
17. Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the Prize where applicable (including but not limited to the voucher provider).
18. Details of Prize winner’s name and county will be available for one month after the close of this Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the Promotion or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
19. There are certain things for which the Promoter does not accept any liability to you, and these are explained in the next two paragraphs. The law does not allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently. The Promoter accepts full liability for these matters and all matters for which it cannot, under English law, exclude or limit its liability. Otherwise, the exclusions of liability described below will apply. References to the “Promoter” include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
20. Subject to the above paragraph, the Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) acts, omissions and occurrences beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, including but not limited to:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
b) any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used;
c) problems with the allotment or dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient); and
d) any act, omission or default of any third party supplier.
21. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
22. If this Promotion is unable to run as planned due to computer virus, network/technical/communications failure, tampering or any cause beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries (subject to any written directions given under applicable law).
23. Entries must not be made through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
24. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
25. Please note that this Promotion is in no way sponsored or administered by Co-operative Group Limited, The Co-operative Federal Retail and Trading Services or Thomas Cook. You understand that the information you provide is provided to the Promoter (and its affiliates, associates and agents where applicable) and not to Co-operative Group Limited, The Co- operative Federal Trading Services or Thomas Cook. You agree that Co-operative Group Limited and Thomas Cook and their subsidiary or parent undertakings shall not be liable for any breaches of these terms and conditions by the Promoter.
26. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
27. Entries may be subject to moderation. The Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to deem an entry to be ineligible should it contain offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
29. The Promoter accepts no responsibility in the event that it is unable to contact prize winners for any reason or if the prize cannot be redeemed due to incorrect or incomplete contact details having been provided by the prize winners. If the winner misses the telephone call there will be no opportunity to call back and the prize will go to another winner.
31. The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. The winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity at the Promoter’s request.
English Law applies:
32.This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the Prize, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the Prize.)
33. The Promoter is Lucozade Ribena Suntory Limited whose registered office is 2 Longwalk Road, Stockley Park, Uxbridge UB11 1BA.