1. PROMOTER: This promotion is operated by Co-operative Group Food Limited,a registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, Registered No 26715R] with registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. References to “we”, “us” or “our” in these terms and conditions are references to the promoter.
2. OPENING AND CLOSING DATE: This promotion opens at 11:59pm on Wednesday 11th July 2018 and closes at 11:59pm on Thursday 12th July 2018. Any entries made before the opening date or after the closing date will not be valid and will not be entered into this promotion.
3. ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is open UK residents aged 18 or over (see clause 5 for delivery restrictions). However, employees of the promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies) who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion are excluded from entering this promotion. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter and (if you win) claim your prize. We may ask the winners to provide proof of age.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter reply to the Co-op Food Twitter #bettertogether tweet with the name of who you’d like to share a football feast with. Entry post will be posted bv the official Co-op Food Twitter page at the opening time/date stated in clause 2. Entries can be submitted between the opening and closing times. Maximum of one entry per person. Participants must have a valid Twitter account for the entry to be counted.
5. PRIZES: There are 10 prizes available to be won in total. Maximum one prize per winner. Each prize is a Samsung UE55NU7100 – 55” 4K UHD Smart LED TV (“TV”) see https://electrical.coop.co.uk/tv-audio/tvs/led-tvs/samsung-ue55nu7100-55-4k-ultra-hd-smart-led-tv-sam-led-ue55nu7100-b/ for full details and a £50 Co-op Food Voucher (“Voucher”). We may substitute or change the prize for a prize of an equivalent or greater value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so but there will be no cash alternative.
We will try and use reasonable endeavors to deliver the TV to the winner in time for Sunday 15th July 2018 but we cannot guarantee this. The Voucher will be delivered to the winner within 28 days. Our normal TV Delivery restrictions/information can be found here. We can deliver the TV to most postcodes on the mainland UK although the following postcode areas are excluded: AB, DD, FK, IV, KA, KW, KY, PA, PH, TD, Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland and may take longer to deliver.
Redemption of Voucher is subject to the terms and conditions printed or referred to thereon (including redemption before the expiry date, if stated). Voucher is not exchangeable and no cash alternative can be requested. Voucher is provided at our discretion and we may substitute or change the Voucher for a prize of an equivalent or greater value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
6. WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be drawn at random by a randomised computer process within 9 hours after the closing time.
7. NOTIFICATION: If you win, you will be notified by direct message via the Twitter account used to enter this promotion within 9 hours of the winners being chosen. If you do not respond within an hour of our direct message the delivery of the TV will take longer. If you do not respond within 3 days of notification we will pick another winner in accordance with the process described in clause 6 above.
8. DECISIONS OF THE PROMOTER: If there is any dispute about the receipt of validity of any entry or any other aspect of the promotion, this will be decided by us. Our decision regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
9. WINNER LIST: Winners names and respective counties of residence (if known) can be obtained by contacting the Co-op Customer Careline on 0800 0686 727 no earlier than 14 days before and 28 days after the closing date of the prize draw. If you do not wish your name and county of residence to be published (if you win) please do not enter this promotion.
10. AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Entry to this promotion shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions your agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately upon entry to the promotion.
11. DISQUALIFICATION: We reserve the right to reject any entry, withhold the prize and disqualify you from the promotion if we suspect you of failing to comply with these terms and conditions or of fraud, cheating or dishonesty.
12. NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ENTRIES NOT RECEIVED: We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully received by us, or which are delayed, due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Insofar as is permitted by law, we, our agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate you or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize (if you win) except where it is caused by our negligence or the negligence of our agents or distributors or that of our or their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
14. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ADMINISTER PROMOTION: We, other members of the Co-operative Group and 3rd party agencies acting on our behalf, may collect personal information from you in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and other applicable data privacy laws. Except as set out in clause 15 below, we and other members of the Co-operative Group will only use your information for the purposes of administering this promotion.
15. USE OF PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES: By entering this promotion, you agree that if you win we, other members of the Co-operative Group and 3rd party agencies acting on our behalf may use your entry, name, photo or image, county of residence and any testimonial you have provided to us, for promotional purposes (including on our websites, social media, within our magazines or within promotional emails).
16. CANCELLATION OR WITHDRAWAL OF PROMOTION: We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to withdraw or cancel this promotion without prior notice and without liability to any party if it becomes necessary to do so.
17. NO ENDORSEMENT BY THIRD PARTIES: This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. Twitter is not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this promotion. By entering this prize draw, you are providing information to the promoter and its 3rd party associates contracted for the purpose of administering this prize draw and not to Twitter.
18. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Revised terms and conditions will be available here. It is your responsibility to keep up to date with any such changes.
19. RELEVANT LAW: This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts if any dispute arises.