Trick or Treat Terms and ConditionsText
PROMOTER: Co-operative Group Food Limited, a registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014. Registered No 26715R, with registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG.
- This promotion is an instant win promotion (the “Promotion”) and is operated by Co-operative Group Food Limited (“the Promoter”). This Promotion is only open to members and employee members of Co-operative Group Limited. Any employees of Co-operative Group Limited, its group undertakings and its agencies who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion are excluded.
- This Promotion opens on 28th October 2016 at 7am and the last date for receipt of entries is on 31st October 2016 at 10pm (the “Promotional Period”). Any purchases made before or after these times will not be entered.
- The Promoter may withdraw this Promotion at any time without notice.
- A purchase is required to enter this Promotion. If the entrant is resident in Northern Ireland no purchase is required (entrants should ask the store manager for details of how they can enter without making a purchase).
- Entries to this Promotion can be made in-store only. To enter the Promotion, entrants must swipe their membership card during the Promotional Period at the point of purchase (either by a cashier or at a self-check-out) at any Co-op Food Store which is owned by Co-operative Group Limited (“Qualifying Store”). Purchases made at independent food stores which are not part of The Co-operative Group are excluded.
- In order to be eligible to win a prize, an entrant must swipe their membership card during the Promotional Period, in the Qualifying Store in which they have swiped their membership card most frequently, in the six months prior to the opening of the Promotion (according to our records). Winners are pre-determined (matching membership numbers with prizes) by a randomised computer process. When a winning entrant swipes their membership card, a coupon informing them of their prize will be printed by the till or the self-service check-out, which can be redeemed immediately or at a later date (up to the expiry date on the coupon).
- Maximum one prize per person.
- There are approximately 800,000 prizes to be won. Prizes are either a “trick” product (the selected cleaning product specified on the coupon) or a “treat” (product or money off value specified on the coupon) in a Qualifying Store. Redemption of coupons shall be subject to the terms and conditions printed thereon, including but not limited to redemption within the expiry date, if stated. The Promoter is not responsible for any coupons that are lost, stolen, or unused by the coupon expiry date.
- Prizes are linked to the entrant’s membership number and the winner’s membership card will be required to redeem a prize.
- Trick and treat prizes have been selected at the sole discretion of the Promoter and are provided at the discretion of the Promoter and may be substituted or changed for a prize of an equivalent or greater value if for any reason the stated prize is unavailable. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternate prize in the event that awarding a prize would contravene public policy or legislation, is not available, or not in stock. Prizes are not transferable or negotiable and there is no cash alternative.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify from the Promotion any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer generated entries, or otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter.
- If there is any dispute about the receipt of validity of any entry or any other aspect of the Promotion, this will be decided by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may collect personal information from entrants of this Promotion under the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable data privacy laws. The Promoter will only use entrants' information for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion.
- By entering this Promotion the entrant agrees that if they win the Promoter may use their name, photo and any testimonial they have provided to the Promoter, for promotional purposes, including, without limitation, on its websites, social media, within its magazines or within promotional emails.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw or cancel this Promotion without prior notice and without liability to any party.
- Entry to this Promotion shall constitute an entrant’s acceptance of these terms and conditions and their agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately upon entry to the Promotion. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, then the entrant should contact the Membership Contact Centre on 0800 023 4708* to be excluded from the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Revised terms and conditions will be available on the Promoter’s website http://www.co-operativefood.co.uk/halloween/. It is the entrants’ responsibility to keep up to date with any such changes.
- This Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
*Calls to 0800 numbers are free for BT customers. Call charges from other companies may vary and entrants may want to check this with their service provider. Lines are open Monday to Friday 9am – 7pm and Saturday 10am – 4pm, excluding bank and public holidays. If entrants prefer, they can call our geographical number 0161 855 8925. Calls to 01 numbers are classed as a Geographic Rate call; entrants should please check charges with their service provider. Calls may be monitored for quality standard purposes. In addition, we regularly gather feedback from members who have used our helpline to ensure we provide the best possible service.Apply Inner PaddingIsReadOnly