The Co-op has teamed up with Hermes to offer the ParcelShop service in selected Co-op stores.
This handy service lets you send, collect and return your parcels while picking up groceries, at a time that suits you.
ParcelShop offers the perfect solution if you need your parcel delivered locally when you’re not home, you want to send a parcel/return an unwanted online purchase, or you won’t be home/do not have a safe place to leave your parcel for collection.
Benefits of using myHermes ParcelShop
- Open early till late, for your convenience
- 7 days a week
- Drop off at selected outlets
- Fully tracked, two day delivery service
Using myHermes ParcelShop is quick and easy
- Visit www.myhermes.co.uk to sign into your account or register your details
- Get a quote for shipping your parcel through a ParcelShop
- Print off your label and affix it to your parcel
- Drop it off at your local ParcelShop
- We aim to deliver within two working days
To see if your local store has a ParcelShop:
- Use the ‘See if your local store has a ParcelShop’ link.
- Enter your postcode and click search.
- Click on your local store.
- Look for a Hermes icon under ‘Facilities'.