Have your Amazon orders delivered to your
local Co-operative Food store
The Co-operative Food has teamed up with Amazon.co.uk to provide you with a brand new way to collect your Amazon.co.uk parcels.
You can now select an Amazon Locker at your local Co-operative Food store allowing you to pick up your parcels at a time that is convenient for you*.
Here's How Amazon Locker Works
- Create your order on Amazon.co.uk
- At the checkout click choose a pickup location near you.
- Select the Locker location.
- Continue through checkout as usual.
- Once your order is delivered to the Amazon Locker, you'll receive an e-mail with instructions and a unique pick-up code. When you go to the Amazon Locker, enter your pick-up code and the locker with your parcel will open.
* Your parcel will be available for pickup for three business days after you receive your pickup code. If your parcel is not picked up within the reservation window, it will be returned to Amazon.
Full information on how to use the Amazon Locker.